Current rates in EUR
|Fr 31.07.15||119|| 139
Munich Hotel - Your cheap hotel in Muenchen city center - low budget hotel accommodation München
Best rate guarantee by booking online reservation (right side)
You will get always the best room rate by booking directly in the hotel, or online reservation on our website!
Welcome to the Hotel Monaco in the city center of Munich, Bavaria Germany, budget hotel close to the munich trainstation, with direct subwayline to the munich airport and close the mostly famous munich sightseeings.
Low budget Munich hotel for the whole family, single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms and more bed rooms.
Advantages Hotel Monaco Munich
To all of our guest: Thank you with all our heart for choosing us as one of the popularest hotels in Munich in the two star category. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- Best-price guarantee, take a look at our last minute offers
- Modern service: free wireless lan, rich breakfast buffet
- Reach the Marienplatz or Viktualienmarkt within minutes
- Directly connected to the airport or Oktoberfest (10 min.) by subway
- Top location: In the center of Munich near main train station and the old down town
Frequently asked questions to our Munich Hotel Monaco
- Are there hotel rooms available on my desired date and what do they cost?
- How to get the best price per room while staying at the Hotel Monaco in Munich?
- How can I use the public tranportation system?
- Can I cancel my room without any difficulties?
- What specialies does the Hotel Monaco offer?
- Is it possible to book a room without breakfast?
- Can I check in any time I like?
- When can I check in and when do I have to leave the hotel room?
- How to get to the Monaco Hotel from the Munich airport?
- Where is the Hotel location in Munich?
- Where can I park my car?
- How to get from the Munich trainstation to the Hotel Monaco?
- When are the matches of FC Bayern Munich in the Allianz Arena?
- Can you recommend hotels in other cities?
- Are there multi share rooms or family rooms available?
- Are there any special offers for kids in Munich?
- What´s the weather in Muenchen?
Our Munich Pension-Hotel Monaco is situated right in the center of munich, the old city town, close to the central train station, and with an ideal connection to the munich airport (directly subwayline S1 or S8).
We do not only want to be your hotel in munich, we want to be your home during your stay in this wonderful
We are not a luxury five star hotel, but we will do our best, to make you feel just like that.
The Hotel Monaco is one of the few charming and comfortable family- run munich hotels with an individual service for our guests. We are a female friendly hotel with no long and dark floors, the rooms have cosmetic mirror and hair dryer in the bathroom.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
We can give you lots of insider tips for munich sightseeings, munich restaurants and munich events, so you will explore much more than the common travel guides mention.
For our english speaking guests we can recommend you Rick Steves`travel guides. We think he writes one of the best travel guides (not only because he recommends our Hotel Monaco).
The Hotel Monaco is the ideal starting point for sightseeing tours, excursions to the nearby pedestrian zone with the historical parts of munich and the shopping area. So you can enjoy and explore very easily the beautiful
munich city from the Hotel Monaco as your base.
Hotel guests who want to go to the the munich exhibition center reach there within 20 minutes from the nearby subwaystation.
Please book your fair rooms right in time!
We offer you free W-Lan throughout the hotel - not only for our business guests.
Our hotel reception is 24 hours open for you, so it´s no problem, if you arrive late at night.
Check in time in the hotel rooms is usually at 1 p.m, but if we know, you will arrive early in the morning,
we will try to make an earlier hotel check possible.
Anyway you can always store your laguage at the hotel reception, till your room is cleaned or after departure,
if you still want to spend the day in munich or your train or plane leaves at night.
We encourage you to take a look at our great breakfast buffet, it is the perfect start for the day. If you need a glutenfree breakfast, please just let us know.
List of recommendations for your munich visit:
- city sightseeing: City tours in double-decker bus. Small and big "City tours" for Euro 9,90/15,90, good for a first overview, eight languages. Departs severatl times a day from in front of the Elisenhof near the train station http://citysightseeingtour.de
The Tollwood Festival offers a broad scope of musical entertainment among rock, jazz and blues. There are many performances and shows around the festival. Many explosives topics like the climate change are covered by Tollwood and presented to the public in a special way. Tollwood tries to offer new and interesting things from all areas of the global culture.
News and events in Munich
Random selected glossary entries from Munich glossary:
Last search queries: